posted by T.M.Sankaran @ 9:45 AM 4 Comments
Dear Sir,Myself a research scholor from Trivandrum.I had a querry about how to get the population details of Trivandrum, Ernakulam and Kozhikode for my research works.Please E-mail me sonyamchss@gmail.com
After a long gap I am just scribbling here. Not because I didn't want to, but because of other engagements I kept away. Now I hope I can make use of this column in a better way.
നമസ്കാരം !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
A University Professor, retired, now working in another research institution-
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
4 Comments:
Dear Sir,
Myself a research scholor from Trivandrum.
I had a querry about how to get the population details of Trivandrum, Ernakulam and Kozhikode for my research works.
Please E-mail me sonyamchss@gmail.com
After a long gap I am just scribbling here. Not because I didn't want to, but because of other engagements I kept away. Now I hope I can make use of this column in a better way.
നമസ്കാരം !
നമസ്കാരം !
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home